NDX Snapshot helps advertisers and agencies simplify preprint advertising, making the labyrinth of products, rules and projections an easy path to campaign success
Snapshot is the subscription-based online tool ad buyers use to access the NDX Source database, home to the nation’s largest, most current and most comprehensive collection of newspaper and publisher information available. It is easy to use, and provides the broadest view of publisher products available in granular data that is scalable and actionable. Best of all, print and distribution efficiencies are gained through the data’s accuracy, and resources previously spent gathering and formatting data can now be used for more strategic activities.
Source provides critical data for advertisers and campaign planning, such as:
- Real-Time newspaper distribution counts for all preprint products offered
- Home Delivery, Single Copy, Select Market Coverage, Opt-In, Non-Subscriber, Niche Publications, Community Newspaper, Magazines and many more
- Product contacts and logistics
- Operational information such as shipping locations, sizes, deadlines and general business rules
- Multiple periods of projections including past, present and future timeframes
- Holiday-only distribution projections
- Web-compatible geospatial mapping for every zone and product in the database
The Source database is possible through a unique cooperation between NDX and major publishers across the country. By working together, publishers are able to present all of their publications and products to ad buyers in one location; they can add new products as they are introduced, as well as update distribution projections over different periods of time. Additionally, publishers can update and maintain shipping, deadline, sizes, rates and other information about all of their products and services in one location under standardized formatting. Snapshot gives retailers and agencies access to this information through an easy-to-use interface organized by product.
NDX Snapshot brings the granular data of all of a publisher’s publications, products, zoning and circulation count projections together into one interface for easy reporting and interactive mapping. Tying together statistics and map thematics allow users to update on the fly as they browse and filter.
An add-on direct-feed service takes Snapshot a critical step further by giving the user the ability to interface Source data directly with their own internal business systems.
Snapshot can be accessed through multiple platforms, including laptop, tablet and smartphone.